To kick off the release of Bumble.bz’s Bored Meeting to Xbox Live Community Games, Bumble.bz is giving gamers incentive to get together and have fun. If you live in the US, Canada, or the UK – where Bored Meeting is available now – you can enter your video into the Bumble.bz Bored Meeting Poly-Nation Video Contest to compete for excellence (and prizes)! Make your videos individually or in groups; just make sure they’re Bored Meeting themed.
What prizes are available? All winning packages include four Official Commemorative Bumble.bz Contest Bees (photos coming soon). Then, there are two paths to choose from: A and B. Choose wisely!
- Prize Package A: Xbox Live Gaming Package
- First Place: Your name(s) in the Bored Meeting credits, an Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit with four Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Batteries, 4000 Microsoft Points, and 12 months of Xbox Live Gold membership.
- Second Place: An Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit with two Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Batteries, 1600 Microsoft Points, and 3 months of Xbox Live Gold membership.
- Third Place: An Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit with an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Battery, and 1 month Xbox Live Gold membership.
- Prize Package B: Xbox Expansion Package
- First Place: Your name(s) in the Bored Meeting credits, four Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers, and 1 month Xbox Live Gold membership.
- Second Place: Two Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers, and 1 month Xbox LIVE Gold membership.
- Third Place: One Xbox 360 Wireless Controller.
Entries are due on April 15, 2009 – income tax due date in the US – let gaming relieve some tax stress! Just read the Official Rules on the link below, post your videos to YouTube, MSN Videos, or GameTrailers, and fill in the entry form at the link below. Good luck!
Click on the link below to see the competition rules and how to enter;
Download the game here;